Pink Pepper Oil
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- FREE US SHIP On all orders over $50
- Low stock - 1 item left
A sacred tree to the Incans, Pink Pepper essential oil is distilled from the fruit of the pink peppercorn tree, which was used by indigenous people as herbal solutions to health needs. The pink peppercorn, while similar in appearance to black peppercorn apart from the color, is closely related to cashews. The “molle,” or pink peppercorn tree, was considered a sacred tree to ancient Incans. Indigenous populations used all parts of the tree, including the pink peppercorn fruit, as herbal solutions to health needs. Pink Pepper essential oil is well known for its ability to help support a healthy metabolism and immune system when taken internally.* Internal use of Pink Pepper oil may also help the body maintain healthy cellular function and overall cellular health.* Limonene and α-Phellandrene, two of the main chemical components of Pink Pepper essential oil, may be calming to the nervous system when consumed.* Additionally, Limonene may help support healthy blood sugar and cholesterol levels already in the normal range when taken internally.* Create a soothing massage by combining one to two drops of Pink Pepper oil with doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil. May help calm and soothe the nervous system when taken internally.* Blend Pink Pepper essential oil with citrus or floral oils to create an invigorating aroma. May help promote healthy cellular immune function and response when consumed.* When used internally, it may support healthy immune, digestive, and respiratory systems* Internal use may be relaxing to the nervous system* Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.Internal: Dilute one drop in four fluid ounces of liquid.Topical: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with carrier oil to minimize any skin sensitivity. 5 ml Bottle
- $7.50 flat-rate US shipping or FREE on orders over $50!
- Cow hides and skulls are charged a weight based shipping rates.
- Orders are processed and shipped out within 24-48 hours.
- FREE local pickup is available in Sulphur Springs, Texas (Choose option at checkout.)
- Returns must be requested and post-marked to us within 14 days from your date of purchase.
- Your item/s to be returned must be in new condition (tags still attached, no odor, pet hair or other user damage/wear/tear)
- Returns are eligible for store credit only.
- Items that are final sale or you purchase on sale cannot be returned: accessories and other non-clothing items, intimates, leggings, sale/clearance items (any item discounted 30% or more from full retail price)
- Shipping charges (original and return) are the customer’s responsibility.
- If you have to exchange an item due to it not fitting, you will be responsible for the shipping fee to return the item and for us to send another item.
- If you decide an item doesn't work for you and want to exchange it for store credit, you are responsible for the shipping fee of the returned item.
- We will not send the exchanged item until we have received your original item back in new condition.
- If you received a damaged item or wrong item please reach out to us.
Buy now, pay later.
Split your entire online purchase into 4 interest-free payments, over 6 weeks with no impact to your credit.
Here's how to Sezzle
Shop and add items to your cart as normal!
Choose Sezzle at Checkout! You’ll be redirected to Sezzle to Sign Up or Log In to complete your order.
Your order will be shipped out right away* and your payments will be split up over 6 weeks.
*shipping times subject to merchant shipping policy
Download the App
Shop directory. Reschedule payments. Plus more!